If you are looking for an Entertainment Industry Job ? Then, This is the place where you can find All sources of Job opportunities with detailed information.
|Job Category :||Entertainment Industry|
|Company Name:||Benchmark The Beachcomber Beach Resort|
|Position Name:||Front Desk Agent / Guest Services Host – Beachcomber Beach Resort ($14.25/hr, Full/Part Time)|
|Location :||Saint Petersburg, FL 33706|
|Job Description :||Come be a part of something bigger!
More than 10,000 dedicated employees around the world bring their unique talents, expertise and experiences to work every day with Benchmark. Our strength lies in our diversity, positive service attitude and determination to succeed. Come be a part of our “Be the Difference” culture, where every employee, at every level, in every job strives to capture moments when they can provide memorable, personalized service to our guests, coworkers, and communities.
We are a strong believer in offering our employees Work-Life Effectiveness through, practices, policies, and programs to help our employees achieve success at both work and home. Here are just some of the great benefits we offer:
Full Time employees have access to Medical and Dental insurance to fit your needs
Benchmark University (You can grow both personally and professionally through on-line webinars and self-study courses)
401K match (Let us help you build your financial future)
Companywide Hotel Room Discounts (Who doesn’t love to get away)
Paid Time Off
Employee Assistance Program (We are here to support you)
Employee family events (bring the kids!)
Partnerships and discounts with major retailers such as AT&T, Verizon and Dish to name a few
Many more, please inquire for more details
Greets and registers guests, provides prompt and courteous service, and closes out guest accounts upon completion of stay to meet Beachcomber’s high standards of quality.
What you will have an opportunity to do:
1. All room clerk functions, i.e. the friendly and efficient checking in and out of guests.
2. All cashier functions to include accurate posting of charges to individuals and groups, and maintenance of cash receipts and hotel banks.
3. Reservation functions including entering and updating group files.
4. Concierge functions (instructing guest on local entertainment, etc.)
5. Adhere to the policies of the Resort as set forth in the Employee Handbook and report any observed violations to Human Resources.
6. Maintain the highest level of employee/guest relations.
7. Maintain a good working relationship with all Departments.
8. Monitoring, selling and posting items from the Sundries shop.
9. Enthusiastically collecting guest feedback/comment cards.
What are we looking for?
High school diploma or equivalent.
A strong desire to make an impact on other people
An outgoing and engaging personality
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ability to work in a fast-paced setting
Ability to stand for the duration of the shift
Must be available to work various shifts including weekends and holidays
Benchmark Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Hope, the above sources help you with the information related to Entertainment Industry Job. If not, reach through the comment section.