If you are looking for an Entertainment Industry Job ? Then, This is the place where you can find All sources of Job opportunities with detailed information.
|Job Category :||Entertainment Industry|
|Company Name:||Strand Hospitality Services|
|Position Name:||General Manager – Home2 Suites by Hilton Greenville Airport|
|Location :||Greenville, SC 29615|
|Job Description :||Strand Hospitality Services is a leader in the third party hotel management industry in the Southeast United States. Our mission is to Develop Prosperous Relationships with our employees, guests, owners and all those we interact with to conduct business. Please find out if a career with Strand Hospitality Services is right for you! We get back to all applicants!
The General Manager oversees all aspects of operations at the Hotel, day to day staff management and the safety and security of guests, employees and the Hotel as an asset. This individual is expected to be an ambassador for the brand and the hotel, provide leadership and strategic planning to all departments to support our Company’s mission and values. She/he will work with above property leadership, hotel ownership and other stakeholders to ensure profitability and guest satisfaction.
Duties and Responsibilities
Including, but not limited to:
2. Ensure full compliance to company, brand and hotel standards, policies and procedures
3. Hold daily meetings with staff and regular management meetings to support clear communication and direction
4. Lead team in providing excellent customer service to guests. Be responsive to guest concerns and take proactive steps to ensure guest satisfaction
5. Prepare, present and meet timeliness expectations submitting Hotel’s forecast, budget, marketing plans and month-end reports
6. Manage finances by submitting invoices timely, making daily bank cash deposits, and actively pursuing payment of collections accounts
7. Promote and market the business to meet or exceed forecasted revenue goals
8. Deliver clear, timely and specific feedback to staff
9. Support the open-door policy and all Human Resources policies to encourage a positive environment for all employees, and to reduce turnover
10. Ensure adequate tools and supplies are ordered timely and available to support maintenance, housekeeping, food & beverage and all areas of Hotel
11. Oversee renovations, furnishing changes, interior and exterior cleanliness and landscaping
12. Prepare for and successfully pass all internal and external audits
13. Maintain relationships with contractors and suppliers
14. Other duties as assigned or needed to achieve success
Prior General Manager, Assistant General Manager or Manager Trainee experience required. Guest Service Manager experience may be acceptable in certain rare situations
All employees are expected to embody the values listed below with co-workers,
guests and any visitors or other employees come in contact with.
Service – passionately service our owners, employees and guests
Team Oriented – working together to achieve results
Responsive – timely responding to our customers
Accountable – taking ownership of results
Noble Spirit – high moral character, integrity, courage, generosity and honor
Dynamic – initiate positive change
Frequent sitting, standing and walking
Strand Hospitality Services offers competitive pay and benefits. Full-time employees receive an excellent benefits package to include medical, dental, vision and life insurances, short-term and long-term disability, 4% match in a 401k plan (no vesting period required), vacation days, paid-time off and discounted hotel stays. We also offer discounts to a variety of entertainment venues and an upbeat and supportive working environment.
Strand Hospitality Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Hope, the above sources help you with the information related to Entertainment Industry Job. If not, reach through the comment section.