If you are looking for an Entertainment Industry Job ? Then, This is the place where you can find All sources of Job opportunities with detailed information.
|Job Category :||Entertainment Industry|
|Company Name:||Caesars Entertainment|
|Position Name:||Events Coordinator (Harrah’s Laughlin)|
|Location :||Laughlin, NV|
|Job Description :||Provide fast, friendly and excellent service to customers while planning, coordinating and executing events and promotions at Harrah’s / Tropicana Laughlin using technology-based systems.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS :
• Ability to plan, coordinate and execute events and promotions
• Provide assistance to customers in a friendly and efficient manner
• Ability to work well with other departments to ensure events and promotions are carried out successfully
• Ability to work on one or more event(s)/promotion(s) at a time
• Prioritize tasks and use time effectively
• Accurately file events and promotion collateral
• Must be able to speak in front of crowds and use microphone to emcee events and promotions
• Must be able to meet the attendance guidelines of the job and adhere to departmental and company policies
• Performs related duties as needed
• Must be able to work flexible hours and days
• Requires strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
EXPERIENCE/QUALIFICATIONS: High School Diploma, 1 years’ experience, Gaming License
PHYSICAL & MENTAL DEMANDS: Dexterity to utilize tools, Run, Bright lights, Stand for long periods of time or shift, Work in hot or cold temperatures, Walk Entire Shift, Maneuver in confined spaces, Dusty environment, Walk up and down stairs, Guest Contact, Reach, Bend, Stoop, Twist, Hear, Type/Computer Literate, Tolerate high noise areas, Speak/Read/Write/Understand English, Work in outdoor weather conditions (hot/cold), Work flexible schedules, Work in second-hand smoke environment, Push/Pull up to 100 pounds, Lift up to 50 pounds, Accurate money/chip handling
Hope, the above sources help you with the information related to Entertainment Industry Job. If not, reach through the comment section.